We provide complete Civil Services Exam preparation including all three levels – UPSC Preliminary Exam, UPSC Main Examination and Personality Test. From beginning to conceptualization and strategy to final-stage execution, we implement your entire UPSC Exam preparation strategy. Because we provide best courses according to your needs and requirements to Enhance your skills to clear Upcoming IAS Examination, our courses include Classroom Coaching, Weekend Batch, Postal Coaching, Test Series and Mock Interview programs.
For Indian administrative service, Indian Foreign Service, & Indian Police Service
- A candidate must be a citizen of India.
For other services
- A candidate must be a citizen of India/ Nepal/Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India. or
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
If you are from Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet or other above-mentioned countries ( having the intention of permanently settling in India), knowing only the fact that you are eligible for such coveted posts will boost your confidence and surely, you would not want to miss this chance.
There are many youngsters from such countries living in India yet unaware of this golden opportunity in their way.
By studying the job profiles, you are eligible for, you can choose one dream job that drives you crazy and it will motivate you in your hard times throughout the UPSC journey.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
If you are looking for best IAS coaching in Delhi, look no further. We are here, we shall deliver and we shall see you successful. Come join us.
|IAS Online/Offline Coaching Prelims & Mains||Online fees||Offline fees||EMI Facility 90%|
Complete Course (GS Pre Cum Mains + CSAT, Optional Subject)
You should be at least 21 year of age to sit in the Civil Services Examination. Further, you can give your valid number of attempts till you attain the age of 32 years. (relaxations described below excluded)
|Defence Services Personnel||Three years|
|Blindness and low vision, deaf and hard of hearing, locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy, autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, mental illness and multiple disabilities including deaf blindness.||Ten years|
|If you are domiciled in State of Jammu and Kashmir||Five years|
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
The candidate must hold a degree, or possess an equivalent qualification to fulfil the eligibility criteria for IAS. Your degree should be ecognised either by an act of parliament or state legislature or University Grants Commission. With the intention of bringing socio-economic balance in our society, government encourages women to apply for CSE in large numbers.
Candidates who have appeared or intend to appear for the qualifying examination and are awaiting results are also eligible to appear for the Preliminary Examination.
Candidates who have passed the final year of MBBS or any Medical Examination but are yet to complete the internship can also appear for the Main Examination.
The UPSC may in exceptional cases treat a candidate without the foregoing requisite qualification as an eligible candidate if he / she has passed an examination conducted by other institutions, the standard of which justifies his / her admission in the opinion of the Commission.
Candidates with professional and technical qualifications recognised by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees can also appear for Civil Services Examination.
NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS
Every candidate appearing at the examination, who is otherwise eligible shall be permitted six attempts at the examination.
|Age||Educational Qualification||No. of Attempts|
|General 21-32 Years||Graduate (any stream)||Six|
|OBC 21-35 Years||Graduate (any stream)||Nine|
|SC/ST 21-37 Years||Graduate (any stream)||Any number of attempts till the age limit|
PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH) AGE CRITERIA & NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS
|CATEGORY||AGE LIMIT (MIN. AGE- MAX. AGE)||NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS|
|SC/ST||21-47 years||Any number of attempts till the age limit|
RESTRICTIONS ON APPLYING FOR EXAMINATION
- A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Administrative Service or the Indian Foreign Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to compete at this examination. In case such a candidate is appointed to the IAS/IFS after the Preliminary Examination of Civil Services Examination, 2019 is over and he/she continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be eligible to appear in the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 notwithstanding his/her having qualified in the Preliminary Examination, 2019.
- Also provided that if such a candidate is appointed to IAS/IFS after the commencement of the Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019 but before the result thereof and continues to be a member of that service, he/she shall not be considered for appointment to any service/post on the basis of the result of this examination viz. Civil Services Examination, 2019.
- A candidate who is appointed to the Indian Police Service on the results of an earlier examination and continues to be a member of that service will not be eligible to opt for the Indian Police Service in Civil Services Examination, 2019.
Candidates must be physically fit for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2019. guidelines are given in Appendix-III of rules of examination.
These were some of the criteria which will surely help you in a manner that will guide before you start your UPSC journey.
We have 20+ coaching centres around the country & we are teaching students for IAS Exam since many years.
Making it possible for you to become a part of Indian Civil Services is Frontline Coaching For General Studies, the best IAS coaching in Delhi. Through our unique teaching methodologies and experienced subject experts we bring the dream of becoming a civil servant within the reach of an aspirant.
We constantly strive to keep up with the pace of changes in the civil services examination and modify our teaching accordingly. It is our endeavour to provide quality coaching to the aspirants.
For many years now, we have been one of the leading IAS coaching institutes in Delhi. With quality infrastructure and cordial staff, we guarantee comprehensive coaching for the aspirants.