NDA Online Coaching
Highlights of Online Preparation for NDA
- Practice at Home
- Buy Only after 100% Satisfaction
- Save Your Precious Traveling Time & Money
- Video & Tests Session Created by India’s Top Faculty for NDA Exam Preparation
- Fully based on nda exam pattern for paper 1 Maths & paper 2 GAT
- Complete Maths & GAT Video Lessons & Tests
- Lesser than half of classroom fees
Our NDA Android App: Free Trial Classes 011 4254 7123
Call 011 4254 7123 to Buy Full Complete package
Note: We also offer Winter & Summer Vacation Special 30/42 Days NDA Crash Course. Call us for details.
Date of batch commencement– Fresh batches are being started as per above schedules & course for NDA coaching in Delhi South Ex Centre. Students are advised to call 011 4254 7123 or contact the enquiry counter for more details.
- 5 days a week, followed by test on 6th day
- Complete study material
- Regular topic and chapter-wise tests
- Complete length mock test papers towards tail end of the course
||Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, History, Civics & Current Affairs
||Complete syllabus of class XI and XII is covered. Generally speaking, there will be more emphasis on class XI as per the trend of last few year papers. First part will be making sure that students get a strong hold of concepts. Subsequently, during nda coaching classes we will move towards speed and accuracy using numerous shortcuts.
||More focus on basic grammatical skills and word power building through innovative techniques. All nda coaching students are advised to follow daily English newspaper to improve their reading skills along with sharpening their current event knowledge.
||As per last few year trends
Under nda coaching, general science is covered as per the prescribed syllabus and previous year papers. Physics is taught in very easy manner by giving enough real examples so that every student (even students from non-science back ground) can easily attain the crystal clear concept clarity.
- Physics questions are conceptual
- Chemistry questions are straight from NCERT books
- Biology questions are factual
||As per last few year trends
Even though this part is factual and need cramming facts, we at Frontline Coaching For General Studies try to teach it in most interactive possible way in nda coaching classes. For example, we try to discuss the complete story behind a historic event during history lecture instead of plainly putting up the dry facts.
- Maximum emphasis on modern history
- Geography questions are conceptual. Student need understanding of the concept rather than mugging up the facts.
- Indian Polity is more of less factual
- In Current affairs section maximum focus is on defence, various commissions, sport events, heads of various organizations
Required Documents at time of admission
- Two passport size recent colored photographs
- Attested photocopy of class X or class XII mark sheet
- Registration Fees
NDA Course Fees – Fees depends upon type of course (30/42 days crash course/4 months/1 year/2 years Integrated). The nda coaching fees may vary from time to time. Please call 011 4254 7123 to contact the enquiry counter for exact fee details.
UPSC Program for NDA (II) Examination - 2019
|Date of Notification
|Last date for application submission
|Date of commencement of exam
|To apply online visit : UPSC Online Application Website
|NDA I 2020 Exam Date: 19/04/2020
We provide consistent guidance & training to our students; by bridging the gap between try & triumph. We not only focus to improve the written skill set of the candidates as this is not enough to crack the NDA; but also improve the thinking and communication skills. We train our students to make good decisions in diverse situations & to achieve a high standard in life. Our pedagogy system includes regular classroom training, testing, doubt remedial, discussion & motivation. Our nda classroom training salient features are
- Best industry expert trainers
- Small batch size
- Separate Doubt remedial classes
- Syllabus coverage as per nda exam pattern
- Unit & chapter wise Test & assessment
- Progress reporting system to parents
- One to one & group session for mental boost up