About MNS Written Exam Coaching
View Full Details of MNS Written Examination
Indian Army conducts the B.Sc. Nursing entrance examination which annually grants admissions to female candidates who wish to pursue the 4 years B. Sc. Nursing course at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Service. The selected candidates will execute an agreement or bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of nursing training of 4 years, the candidates will be granted a permanent/short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. During their training process, aspirants will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions.
Becoming a military nurse requires having a commitment to your country and having a passion for service. While many nurses face stressful conditions, Army nurses must be able to handle extremely stressful conditions and, at times, be able to work in hazardous environments. Leadership skills are also a must for Army nurses, as they are officers in the Army and must lead a command. The Army provides training to help nurses develop leadership skills as well.
Only eligible candidates will be called for a written test to be conducted during the first/Second week of Sep 2016. The written test of 100 marks will consist of objective type questions based on Nursing, English language and Gen intelligence. There is no negative marking. The OMR based evaluation of the answer sheets will be done at IHQ of MoD(Army) and the result of successful shortlisted candidates will be declared online on the army website with the instructions for interview by fourth week of Sep 2016. Confirmation of the result will be the individual responsibility of the candidates. This Office will not be responsible for informing the result individually.
Interview And Medical Examination
A required number (not more than three times of vacancies) of shortlisted candidates of the written test, in the order of merit will be called for interview during the month of Oct 2016 at Delhi. Thereafter, only the candidates who have cleared the interview will be subjected to Medical Examination. The process of interview and medical examination may take 2-5 days. Arrangement for accommodation will be individual responsibility. Only the required number of shortlisted candidates (as per vacancy and merit) who are pronounced medically fit in all respect will be sent call letters to report to the various hospitals in Armed Forces. No correspondence/queries will be entertained. The decision of the Board for written test and interview will be final.
Candidates declared FIT/UNFIT will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for APPEAL/REVIEW MEDICAL BOARD. The candidates called for interview will be paid Sleeper class Railway fare from the place of residence to the place of interview/medical examination and back only on submission of the original tickets, as amended from time to time. The candidate called for interview, if found not in the possession of documents as per eligibility criteria, will be rendered ineligible to appear for the interview and the selection is liable to be cancelled. In such cases no TA will be applicable.
|Military Nursing Service (MNS)||Course fees||EMI Facility 90%|
Aspirants join this course after 10+2, in NDA avenger course we prepare each and every individual to make them more competitive in this competitive world. As NDA exam is prestigious one and it also need lots of combination in a single personality like subjective knowledge, physically sounded body and good communication skill. Here we brush up candidates according to the level of NDA examination
|Paper||Availability of Forms||Date of Examination|
|I & II||1 June||29 July|
- The Frontline Coaching For General Studies offers coaching for the MNS written examination. The faculty at MKC is tremendously accomplished and highly qualified in successfully coaching students for MNS examination.
- The guidelines of distinction followed by Frontline Coaching For General Studies assures that each student who opts for training of written examination with us, endures assurance and he would be thoroughly groomed for the exam.
- Not only do we cover the entire syllabus subject after subject as per MNS guidelines, we also prepare our students with mock tests, previous year question papers practice and doubt clearing sessions which are conducted each week to counsel each student’s development.
- Mock test/Monthly test results are also examined to summit the weak points of the aspirants. This gives students a sense of indulgence about the possible paper pattern and the level of difficulty of questions that will give them the right approach towards their examination, manage time efficiently and to eventually get the best possible results.
- Students can learn here many tricks, shortcuts and quick and accurate answers through their time in the course. Apart from this, we provide extensively researched study material which helps students to easily access, organised and systematically approach the vast syllabus.